SkyChain Applied sciences has launched its marketing campaign on the Investing Information Community
SkyChain Technologies (TSXV:SCT) focuses on turning into a number one participant within the crypto and information mining internet hosting area. Since 2018, the corporate has performed important analysis and growth to cut back prices from C$500,000 per megawatt to C$150,000 per megawatt. It intends on rising to 100Mw of crypto internet hosting capability sooner or later, works to supply the mandatory infrastructure to host these companies and join these blocks and applied sciences to our day by day lives.
The corporate’s Sherbrooke Crypto Internet hosting Facility is a 48,000 sq. foot information middle situated in Quebec that generates C$12 million in annual revenues. Moreover, strategic positioning in Quebec permits SkyChain to leverage low provincial electrical energy costs, potential facility expandability and maximized optimization.
- SkyChain Applied sciences operates state-of-the-art web information facilities that host ASIC miners and GPUs.
- Presently gives full-service internet hosting and actual property via its wholly owned subsidiary information facilities.
- The corporate’s subsidiary information middle in Sherbrooke, Quebec at present generates C$12 million in annual revenues.
- SkyChain’s expertly engineered information facilities and full-service mining gear supply strategically place the corporate for enlargement into edge computing for high-performance, giant information markets..
- SkyChain Applied sciences wholly owns Miningsky Know-how Ltd, which performs analysis and