- Funds supplier The OLB Group Inc. stated its SecurePay gateway can now assist cryptocurrency transactions and settlement of funds for retailers, placing crypto on par with credit score and debit funds.
- PayActiv Inc., a supplier of earned-wage entry know-how, stated Hancock Whitney is the primary monetary establishment to supply the corporate’s service.
- In associated information, human-resources software program supplier OnShift Inc., whose early wage entry service is supplied by PayActiv, reported its OnShift Pockets supported nearly $50 million in wage advances in 2020.
- iStream Financial Services, which supplies treasury-management providers associated to funds, stated a partnership with gateway NMI permits it to supply a service that features each card and automatic clearing home processing on a single platform.
- Level-of-sale know-how supplier PAX Technology Inc. stated Scholastic E book Gala’s are utilizing PAX units to simply accept card funds.
- A survey by Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. of three,000 U.S. and Canadian customers age 25 and up revealed that one-third of customers made an internet invoice cost in 2020, the primary time the proportion reached that prime.
- ACH rulemaker Nacha authorized Invoice.com as Nacha Licensed. Invoice.com supplies ACH cost providers.
- February U.S. retail gross sales, excluding automotive and gasoline, elevated 4.6% year-over-year, Mastercard Inc. stated in its Mastercard Spending Pulse. On-line gross sales elevated 54.7% in comparison with February 2020.
- Square Inc. introduced it’s buying a majority stake in music service Tidal for $297 million in money and inventory. The acquisition, Sq. defined, may also help musicians discover new methods to assist their work utilizing Sq.’s providers, like Money App.
- Sq. additionally launched Square for Restaurants in Canada.
- Visa Inc. introduced a brand new regionally centered program to foster Black-owned small companies, with an emphasis on these owned by Black girls. This system consists of grants, mentorship, academic and know-how sources, and dealing immediately with Black Woman Ventures, an entrepreneurial advocacy group.
- NICE Actimize stated it’s offering its Xceed financial-crime platform to clients of Finastra, a financial-technology supplier.
The fast-growing purchase now, pay later (BNPL) installment-credit choice for on-line and in-store funds may …